Just Installed Eps Power Controller

MrLexo

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=26100

Upon installing this onto my 94 LS400 I was able to feel a huge amount of difference. My transmission before used to have a sudden lag when the gears switch, but after installing this unit, I instantly noticed the increased ability from the switching of the gear ratio. The transmission now switches more efficiently, not to mention the quicker responsiveness of going through gears. I just installed it over the weekend so I haven't noticed saving any fuel yet (since I haven't driven that much) but I'll keep y'all posted.

Is that thing for real?  I am assuming that it is just a bad translation in the post and links.  Seems to play on the "grounding kit" type of mentality.

Philipe Stein's "Teslar for Cars"

You can say that it's something like a grounding kit or a voltage stablizer.

Is that thing for real?  I am assuming that it is just a bad translation in the post and links.  Seems to play on the "grounding kit" type of mentality.

Philipe Stein's "Teslar for Cars"

You can say that it's something like a grounding kit or a voltage stablizer.

We've decided to stop selling this product until we can run tests on it ourselves. The information provided to us earlier was from the manufacturer and even though I was able to feel a difference in shifting, we want to play it safe and run more tests before actually releasing the product.