Painting Trim

Kowalski

I am not really digging the wood trim anymore in my ES and have been thinking about painting all the wood trim pieces, but I'm not sure what color would look best with my tan interior.

I've searched and can't find any posts about other people doing this but I'm sure some of you all have.

So all I really need is some sugestions about what would look nice. I already know that I want the trim to have a satin finish rather than a high gloss one. Other than that I have no real direction.

Thanks.

I am not really digging the wood trim anymore in my ES and have been thinking about painting all the wood trim pieces, but I'm not sure what color would look best with my tan interior.

I've searched and can't find any posts about other people doing this but I'm sure some of you all have.

So all I really need is some sugestions about what would look nice.  I already know that I want the trim to have a satin finish rather than a high gloss one.  Other than that I have no real direction.

Thanks.

I doubt many will respond, especially with a beige interior colour. Best suggestion is to try & locate a dash kit (if it exists) in the design & colour your looking for.......been here almost 2 years, never heard of anyone painting their factory wood trim on a beige interior. Although, the factory wood trim is the best & most classy colour now......that's why it's in there.....just my 2 cents. ;)

:cheers:

Dash kits usually look cheap and cheesy. I was thinking of using some kind of faux technique or hammered look paint because it gives the look of a textured surface.

The wood does look classy but I am partial to the metal look trim in sporty cars.