Bluetooth Problem

When I am on a phone call using the bluetooth handsfree feature and someone calls me(via call waiting), my calls would drop as soon as the other line hangs up. And also I have noticed that there is about a 3-4 seconds delay in connecting my outgoing calls via Bluetooth so the other party always can't hear me when they have probably said "Hello" several times. Does anyone know how I could resolve this problem?

• 8 months later...

When I am on a phone call using the bluetooth handsfree feature and someone calls me(via call waiting), my calls would drop as soon as the other line hangs up. And also I have noticed that there is about a 3-4 seconds delay in connecting my outgoing calls via Bluetooth so the other party always can't hear me when they have probably said "Hello" several times. Does anyone know how I could resolve this problem?

I am having the same problem with the bluetooth and can't stand it. As for the delay when dialing - there are 2 things that might help - 1) you can override the GPS by putting the car in service mode - I think its Menu then Volume then press the upper left then lower left then upper left then lower left - then hold the override until it turns orange. 2) If that didnt work you can re-wire the entire unit by cutting one wire and connecting 2 others - the instructions and pictures for this are someplace in the forum - search by watching DVD's while driving - I did the fix so I could program the GPS and Dial the phone while driving but NOT Watch movies.

Basically - if you dial from the screen you will NOT get the delay