Rx330 Ipod Connection

Ok, I know about the AIC and Dension setups, but has anyone tried one of the many lesser expensive FM transmitter options when attempting to use their iPod in their RX? I was wondering what FM transmitter options have worked the best for people in the past. The AIC is a bit too pricey for me, but I could do the Dension unit. I am just exploring my options. So, if anyone has any experiences with an FM transmitter type setup for their iPod, let me know. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Shortbus,

I spoke to Dension last week and they currently do not support the RX330 w/ Nav & 6-disc in-dash CD because of a problem with their firmware. The person I spoke with indicating they should fix this problem in a few weeks. So I'm interested in the AIC. Do you know of anyone who has installed the AIC?

Regards,

Mike

Ok, I know about the AIC and Dension setups, but has anyone tried one of the many lesser expensive FM transmitter options when attempting to use their iPod in their RX? I was wondering what FM transmitter options have worked the best for people in the past. The AIC is a bit too pricey for me, but I could do the Dension unit. I am just exploring my options. So, if anyone has any experiences with an FM transmitter type setup for their iPod, let me know. Thanks!