Got The Rear End "tap" On Friday

branshew

Some bonehead in a Wrangler ran into me on Friday AM in Norfolk. I was sitting at the stop light when all of a sudden I hear squealing tires and felt a push from behind. Damage wasn't too bad, but the bumper will need to be redone and he broke my rear passenger tail light. If he didn't have the toughguy pushbar bumper, the damage would have been minimal. I am waiting to hear from his insurance Co. today to see what will transpire.

It may be time to upgrade to the red/clear tail lights on USAA's dollar. Kewlguy - how do you like yours? How do they fit & were they fairly easy to install?

Yes, I like them alot.. They really make the rear end look 10 years newer. Also they go with my veteran flag. For $200 I would reccomend them.

Some people question their long term durability, but I will worry about that problem when and if it happens. Installation is rather simple and took me about 1.5 hours for both.

Cheers to LEXUS and sorry to hear your misshap.