First Lexus & Warning Lights Already Driving Crazy

Hello folks

Its my first post here as i bought my first lexus 2 days ago. Its a 1997 es 300. It runs and looks great. but as soon as i bought it i was driving it really fast on the highway on my way home at 90mph and had to slam on the brakes to avoid a collission and suddenly my brake warning light came on. I thought it was the foot parking brake but it was not engaged. I read that the brake fluid level can cause it. The brakes are working great. So i dropped it off at the firestone mastercare ppl to get the oil changed and they said they will top off all fluids. So i thought that the light would be gone once they do that but its not.

On top of this the check engine light was on when i bought it from and the seller told me that its the EGR valve sensor malfunction P1410/P1411 code. He reduced the price by 200 dollar to accomodate for it. But the car is running great. I had a 2004 mustang before this and the difference is pleasant and i love it.

On top of that when i first drove it at night and turned lights on. The warning light on the left bottom came on with a car with lines at the end of it. I hear its a light for broken tail lights but i saw those and all seem to be working.

i love the car but somehow driving at night with 3 warning lights on is driving me nuts!. What can i do? I am going to top off brake fluids today myself to make the brake light go away but what do i do about the other two. Car is running great so should i just keep driving and not worry about those?

Thanks in advance.

If the "tail light out" light came on, make sure to check the brake lights too. If the light comes on right when you turn the lights on, then you have one or more lights out. If it comes on the first time you apply the brakes after turning the lights on, then a brake light is burnt out.