Help...no Electrical!

i went to vegas for five days. this morning woke up "excitedly," as ive done for the last 10yrs, ready to zip off in my gs3. started the engine, put my seat belt on, and got the tunes goin, thinkng about what a great day i was going to have. as i zipped out of my garage i noticed that i had forgot to charge my cell phone. no problema, right? i plug my cellphone charger into the cigarette lighter and the next thing i know is that the entire center dash had went to "sleep." my car still runs great and the left dash with the speedometer, etc still has power, but the center dash has nothing. no clock, no heat, no tunes, nothing. if anyone has any idea what could have happened along with any ideas or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

ty in advance!!!

i went to vegas for five days.  this morning woke up "excitedly," as ive done for the last 10yrs, ready to zip off in my gs3.  started the engine, put my seat belt on, and got the tunes goin, thinkng about what a great day i was going to have.  as i zipped out of my garage i noticed that i had forgot to charge my cell phone.  no problema, right?  i plug my cellphone charger into the cigarette lighter and the next thing i know is that the entire center dash had went to "sleep."  my car still runs great and the left dash with the speedometer, etc still has power, but the center dash has nothing.  no clock, no heat, no tunes, nothing.  if anyone has any idea what could have happened along with any ideas or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

ty in advance!!!

btw, i have a 1994 gs 300, as that info im sure is pertinent...

ty

i went to vegas for five days.  this morning woke up "excitedly," as ive done for the last 10yrs, ready to zip off in my gs3.  started the engine, put my seat belt on, and got the tunes goin, thinkng about what a great day i was going to have.  as i zipped out of my garage i noticed that i had forgot to charge my cell phone.  no problema, right?  i plug my cellphone charger into the cigarette lighter and the next thing i know is that the entire center dash had went to "sleep."  my car still runs great and the left dash with the speedometer, etc still has power, but the center dash has nothing.  no clock, no heat, no tunes, nothing.  if anyone has any idea what could have happened along with any ideas or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

ty in advance!!!

btw, i have a 1994 gs 300, as that info im sure is pertinent...

ty

Yes it's pertinent and thanks for letting us know! Check the fuse, you shorted it when you plugged in your cell phone charger. Also make sure nothing like a penny fell into the lighter.