Control Arms

crazylar

i read on here that you can use the lower control arms from a supra on the sc series cars. my 93 sc400 needs upper and lower control arms due to an accident. has anyone done this, and does putting the supra arms on effect the geometry at all? my sc is all stock no lowering kits or anything. i'm just looking for a more cost effective alternative.i'll even settle on some used ones if anyone has any.the part #'s the toyota dealer gave me for the arms is 48069-14070 and 14060 are these the correct arms that others have used? thanks.

i read on here that you can use the lower control arms from a supra on the sc series cars. my 93 sc400 needs upper and lower control arms due to an accident. has anyone done this, and does putting the supra arms on effect the geometry at all? my sc is all stock no lowering kits or anything. i'm just looking for a more cost effective alternative.i'll even settle on some used ones if anyone has any.the part #'s the toyota dealer gave me for the arms is 48069-14070 and 14060 are these the correct arms that others have used? thanks.

If I was replaceing control arms with Supra ones I'd do both sides upper and lower, it does change some things and supposedly has a stiffer ride. Theres usually control arms on eBay for $350-$450 too (1 lower control arm). The uppers are not very expensive, its the bottom ones that are.