Weird A/c Problem

Bondrake

Okay, so I have a '95 SC300 with every option but heated seats and traction control. The A/C had been working flawlessly icey even in the wonderful 110 degree heat of Phoenix until yesterday.

The problem started immediately after I started the car yesterday morning and was not apparent at all when I stopped the car the night before. At first I thought it just stopped working, but I did some tests today.

I ran the self-diagnostic which returned stored (but not active) codes 21 and 43, so the system doesn't seem to think anything is currently wrong.

I hooked up a gauge set and the refrigeration system itself is all still perfectly fine.

I checked air flow from all vents in all settings and found this:

There IS cold air blowing, but it is ONLY coming out of the right side of the right center vent and no others. The rest just blow nice hot air. This tells me something is obstructing cold air flow like a servo on a vent flap or the fan driving the cold air is not functioning... something along those lines. If anyone could provide suggestions or scans of pertinent information in the A/C section of their service manual I would greatly appreciate it!