Supra Conversion

Nitty

Hello I am very new to this forum so excuse me if I am not correct to be asking this type of information,but I would like to know If I would be able to have some help as to how to go about getting a 2jz for my sc300 5speed I would like to get it with radiator,feul pump and 1995 ecu and , MAF. Also if there are any one out there who has the swap please let me know the potential. I am going from civic swaps to domestic cavalier z24 to lexus so I am very new to this thank you for your time :cheers:

The SC300 comes with the 2jz-ge. So does the 93-98 Supra NA. The TT supra has a 2jz-gte. So if you want a 2jz, then buy a SC300. If you want the turbos, then save your money. Front clips are high. So are the motors. I've seen them at Supraforums in the classified sections. You can source short and long blocks from the Toyota dealerships. You can source jdm versions over seas. E-bay, and all the other places. I'd try to find one someone is selling in a forum though.

Phil Auldridge has a manual for the job. Check in the FAQ. There are also several links on this information there.