Sc 400 Key Copy

vtterry

Hi, every one.

I bought 96 sc 400 10 days ago.

It is amazing car for me.

But, when I bought this car, there were two problems.

First, htere was no extra keys. So, I want to copy key.

I already bought blank key (is this express correct? I am a international student, so my english is aweful. Pleae understand). So, I wonder where I can ask to copy my master key.

Second, I need hand brake leather cover and armrest. Where can I buy it? Problem is there is no lexus dealer around here. The closest lexus dealer is in the D.C.

It takes four ours from my school. And I don't want to spend too much money for these. So, I need you guys' help.

• 3 weeks later...

so you are at VA Tech? Your key is going to be $80. The dealership can cut it. For that $80 you are not going to get the key that has the remote to it. just an valet key. The key with the remote is about $300. email me at bigmalik00@yahoo.com for the other parts.

so you are at VA Tech?  Your key is going to be $80.  The dealership can cut it. For that $80 you are not going to get the key that has the remote to it. just an valet key.  The key with the remote is about $300.  email me at bigmalik00@yahoo.com for the other parts.

You should call up your local Toyota Dealership as they always can order Lexus parts and may be able to cut a key for you. I'm not sure if any Toyota vehicles have the same type of key as a Lexus but it never hurt to ask. But a Toyota Dealership can fix your car just as a Lexus dealership can most of the time if one's not availiable.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, every one.

I bought 96 sc 400 10 days ago.

It is amazing car for me.

But, when I bought this car, there were two problems.

First, htere was no extra keys. So, I want to copy key.

I already bought blank key (is this express correct? I am a international student, so my english is aweful. Pleae understand). So, I wonder where I can ask to copy my master key.

Second, I need hand brake leather cover and armrest. Where can I buy it? Problem is there is no lexus dealer around here. The closest lexus dealer is in the D.C.

It takes four ours from my school. And I don't want to spend too much money for these. So, I need you guys' help.

If you got a KEY with a remote and want 2 keys from the Dealer here in DC it is $320 to have them programmed to the car and your original one won't work.

I went to this site and got a key with a remote for about $63 and the instructions are suppose to come with the key to program it. I should get my key next week. Here is the site.

https://www.thepartsyouneed.com/categoryNav...g?categoryId=22