Door Lock Problem

denslexusgx470

i really dont know if someone posted up something about this, but has anyone had door lock problems, as in, one of the doors won't lock by the remote, switch, ot backup locking??? it happened to me at Home Depot. I was locking the car and the "chirp" didn't sound. I said that was strange. Then listening to it lock, it "clicks" twice, so i thought that was weird too.

when i get back to the car, i played around with it again, and noticed, after locking the GX, the right passenger door was still unlocked. so now the problem is from the right passenger door.

anyone else had this problem???

now it's official, the door lock jammed PERMANENTLY :censored:

• 2 months later...

i really dont know if someone posted up something about this, but has anyone had door lock problems, as in, one of the doors won't lock by the remote, switch, ot backup locking??? it happened to me at Home Depot. I was locking the car and the "chirp" didn't sound. I said that was strange. Then listening to it lock, it "clicks" twice, so i thought that was weird too.

when i get back to the car, i played around with it again, and noticed, after locking the GX, the right passenger door was still unlocked. so now the problem is from the right passenger door.

anyone else had this problem???

now it's official, the door lock jammed PERMANENTLY :censored:

Yes - I had the same problem - had to be fixed by the dealer (under warranty).

mine was also under warranty. actually, the passenger door lock, rear door lock, and driver door locks were all busted out and needed to be replaced! :chairshot: oh well. still running great. ;)

• 1 year later...

4th lock going out now. Now the list is as follows:

Trunk door lock-replaced (warranty)

Driver's door lock-replaced (warranty)

Passenger front door lock-replaced (warranty)

Rear passenger door lock-starting to kank out (no warranty, I'M SCREWED)

:chairshot:

• 2 weeks later...

I take that back. Kudos to my dealership. My dad had a little talk with them, results?? They're gonna claim it under warranty! OMG! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

They know I'm about 1.5 months after warranty, but they did ask the mileage, and since it's about 49,600 they approved to change it within warranty. :) :D :snoooorrrtttt: