User Satisfaction Survey Of Navigation Systems,

[this survey invitation is ok'ed by SK to be listed in the ES section, thanks!]

Dear friends,

We are a research group in the Department of Computing and Information Science at the University of Guelph, Canada (http://www.cis.uoguelph.ca). We are interested in understanding users' satisfaction with in-vehicle navigation systems, and would like to invite you to participate in our survey. The survey is voluntary and anonymous. If you are interested, please go to User Satisfaction Survey of Navigation System.

This research is part of a Master's thesis and is unrelated to any business interest. We really appreciate your input!

Regards,

Tracy

Dear friends,

We are a research group in the Department of Computing and Information Science at the University of Guelph, Canada (http://www.cis.uoguelph.ca). We are interested in understanding users' satisfaction with in-vehicle navigation systems, and would like to invite you to participate in our survey. The survey is voluntary and anonymous. If you are interested, please go to User Satisfaction Survey of Navigation System.

This research is part of a Master's thesis and is unrelated to any business interest. We really appreciate your input!

Regards,

Tracy

Is this a secure site?  With a name like that it gives pause. Maybe there is a way to maneuver to it through uoguelph?

Dear friends,

Regards,

Tracy

My car has the nav, but, I have not learned to use it to its fullest capacity yet.

Gotta read my book. and play the tutorial.

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

Regards,

Tracy

My car has the nav, but, I have not learned to use it to its fullest capacity yet.

Gotta read my book. and play the tutorial.

I own an 02 with nav system, excellent! would like to be able to download hundreds of poi's. Example all realstate companies in TN. any suge3stions would be helpful. another idea would like to see is capacity to blue tooth calendar from my blackberry to the cdalender function in the nav system. great idea! :wacko:

I own an 02 with nav system, excellent! would like to be able to download hundreds of poi's. Example all realstate companies in TN. any suge3stions would be helpful. another idea would like to see is capacity to blue tooth calendar from my blackberry to the cdalender function in the nav system. great idea!

You'll have to purchase the newest Navigation DVD to have the latest information available, but that's no guarantee that the POI that you're looking for will be listed.

Lexus Corporation usually releases the new DVD's in November, so you'll have to check with your dealer.