Car Surges When Ac Is Turned On

LB85

the car might not be making enough power; my 90 ls used to have numerous issues. sometimes at night when the headlights were on( no fogs or brights) and i'd hit the brakes the car would shudder and the light would dim, and on occasion the whole car would temporarly lose all power. when i got my new alternator that helped alot and also the tune up really helped. i know this has nothing to do with the a/c but at the time my a/c only blew hot :censored: air so didn't really have time to turn it on. i mean so hot rolling the windows up even when it rained wasn't an option. the new alternator fixed that hot air prob. and the tuneup made the system actually work even though i had no freon. these are some things you might wanna have checked or just go to pepboys for a $30 a/c check(if you trust non lexus service)

good luck plus if you need new equipment check out irontoad.com lowest prices!

as a side note, i've read about many people who went to the dealer for the 90k service and got their car returned with more problems than it when in with? most people say that they've got a ticking issue with the no.3 cylinder but now you've got the a/c problem. have you heard anyone else have issues with the 90k service. the issues i'm refering to is on cl but i notice a pattern? <_<

ko-thanks. Dealer changed out alternator( said I had an after market one & the new belt wasn't fitting), pulley, plug wires, distributor etc. $$$$$ They have had it over a week & can't seem to find the problem. I am troubled that there are several others who are experiencing problems after 90k dealer service when nothing was wrong prior to the service. On top of that I requested the complete detail wax job & when I got it back, it was a very poor job & they charge $200. Service mgr gave it to me free when I pointed out the dirt on all of my rims. Makes me question the total service now. Does anyone know an honest lexus mechanic in west atlanta/west georgia area?