Exhaust Tips For Ls430

benzboi

I am trying to find good chrome exhaust tips for the dual exhaust on the LS430. the exhaust has one pipe on each side and its a short downturn. Everything that I have bought really does not fit right because they are usually too long overall and slope sharply down. What I need is a set of chrome pipes that make each side become dual exhaust..meaning one pipe from the exhaust becoming a dual on each side. I believe that it has to have a slight slope down where the part that connects to the exhaust is and then where it becomes 2 it straightens out to exit the car. Anyone have any suggestions? email me or respond..brian@briancyr.com

• 2 weeks later...

Autozone carries a real nice OEM looking oval time (looks like the chrome tips on newer 430's) ... thought about getting them for my 01 b/c the quality / look is top notch, on par w/ factory .. haven't made the move yet ... these are the kind that can be welded on....

Oh yeah...they are single outlet not dual....but a very good look

Pilot Chrome Oval Style Exhaust Tip, 2-1/8"x 6"

* Oval style Chrome Exhaust Extension

* This high quality exhaust extension will easily add a high end, peformance look to your vehicle.

* It is a weld on design. The outlet diameter is 2-1/8" and the total length is 6".

Part No.: PMZ-011

Weight: 0.9 LB

Price: $5.99