Navigation Update For 01 Ls430

Danchoi_CA

Hi,

I got the 2001 LS430, my navigation does not show some new streets because the system was based on 1999 map data. Talk to the Lexus dealer, it would cost arount $300 for the new DVD data disc base on 2003 map data. I would like something that up to today map data.

I also notice that they have second generation navigation system and the DVD data (based on 2004 map data) will not work for this 01 ls430. Any suggestion?

Thanks a million.

I too also live in the sacramento area. We just purchased a 2001 lexus ls430 and are in the same situation.

I'm in the process of updating to a newer version. E-mail me at webstrang@surewest.net

I'll pass my phone number on and we can talk.

Bill

uote=Danchoi_CA,Aug 10 2005, 10:01 AM]

Hi,

I got the 2001 LS430, my navigation does not show some new streets because the system was based on 1999 map data. Talk to the Lexus dealer, it would cost arount $300 for the new DVD data disc base on 2003 map data. I would like something that up to today map data.

I also notice that they have second generation navigation system and the DVD data (based on 2004 map data) will not work for this 01 ls430. Any suggestion?

Thanks a million.