Warning Lights

lexie33

Three of my warning lights came on ... VSC, TRAC OFF, and Check Engine. My husband did an oil change a few days ago and had a hard time getting the oil filter out. Is it possible he got oil on the sensor. I have read past posts and refueled and made sure cap was clicking when tightened. I hate to take it to the dealer if it is something that will go away. Any thoughts???

I bet when he did the oil change, he also opened up the air filter box to check the air filter. If he did, he most likely knocked off the rubber vacuum hose behind the air filter box. If so, just re-attach it to the metal tube below.

• 1 month later...
Three of my warning lights came on ... VSC, TRAC OFF, and Check Engine.  My husband did an oil change a few days ago and had a hard time getting the oil filter out.  Is it possible he got oil on the sensor.  I have read past posts and refueled and made sure cap was clicking when tightened.  I hate to take it to the dealer if it is something that will go away.  Any thoughts???

Have you solved the problem. I have the same waring lights come on and took my 2002 RX300 to the Lexus dealership. The diagnostic result is: P0450 / Vapor Pressure Senor. Estimate to replace senor is $1,140.00.

From other post here, seems like it is cause by bad O2 senors. But they have different code. I really like to know what outcome you have.