Cd Changer And Dvd Player In 95 Ls400

I just bought a 95 ls400, and it came with the factory 6disc changer in the dash and an aftermarket dvd player in the trunk with a monitor in the headrest.

I discovered that the cd changer will not eject the cartridge, and the wireless infrared headphones do not work for the DVD player, even with new batteries.

I examined the wires on the back of the dvd player and everything seems fine. Should I buy new infrared headphones?

Regarding the 6 cd changer, should I take it to a dealership and have them fix it, or to a high-end car audio retailer?

On a different subject, does anyone have a list of available colors for 95 year ls400's? I would like to know the name of the grayish paint on mine.

Thanks for your help. I love my new car.

congrats on your new purchase. i just got my 96 ls400 last week.

i have the same problem with my cd changer. no eject and err 13.

ill keep checking this post to see if anything comes about.

I called the Lexus authorized repair shop and they referred me to a shop that specialized in import electronics.. $300-$400 to fix the cd changer. The guy said it was probably a $20 part, but the labor involved in taking apart the dash resulted in the high cost. I have to find the time to leave my car with the guy for a weekday so he can fix it.

I found out the name of my paint: moonstone pearl. I like it!