O2 Sensor Resistance

Hi all,

I know there has been a lot of info on O2 sensors but I've read them all and still have questions. I have a check engine light. My friend scanned it with his OBD and it gave me the 130, 133 and 125 codes-----O2 sensor---Bank one sensor one. I purchased a new sensor and read the resistance across it----16.4 ohms. I have three sensors on the exhaust side ( dual exhaust ), one before and one after the cat, the second exhaust has one sensor before the cat. I've pulled the connectors and checked the resistance and got 13.6, 13.3 and 13.2! I thought I would find one open? I have the manual on CD and the component locator says bank one sensor one is on the right side of the exhaust manifold. I also have the wiring diagram and it says bank one sensor one is on the intake manifold !

Does this have only three O2 sensors? What resistance should they read? which one is bank one sensor one? should I replace it even if it had the same resistance as the others?

I appreciate any help. The car is running fine by the way.

Thanks,

Greg :)