Maintenance

I drive a 2001 ES300, currently with 72,500 miles.

How often should i change oil? I have been doing it close to every 3 months, which has averaged about 4,000 mile intervals.

Do I need to do all these (costly) big maintenance efforts, for examples at 60,000 miles?

When do i need to change the timing belt?

I drive a 2001 ES300, currently with 72,500 miles.

How often should i change oil?  I have been doing it close to every 3 months, which has averaged about 4,000 mile intervals.

Do I need to do all these (costly) big maintenance efforts, for examples at 60,000 miles?

When do i need to change the timing belt?

I would use the search function on the forum since there is LOTS of good info.

Your oil drain interval is integral to the oil you use. You can go from 3,000 miles drain to up to 20K if you wanted. I do about 4 to 4.3X longer then you do.

Most times the 45, 60, 30 etc are a ripoff if you know some basic car stuff. Having to paying Lexus to rotate your tires, or put blades on wipers, or check this and that is nuts.

The major ones are the timing belt, water pump, tranny, pulleys, tensioner, thermostat, seals, plugs etc.

Yes 90K is it since you have an VVTi engine which menas if the belts break, you have MAJOR issues.