Ls400 Aux In

Hello,

I’d like some ideas/help.

I have a 1990 LS400 with factory CD Changer.

I’d like a means to use my iPod (MP3 Player) with the unit. I have an FM converter and it does not generate quality sound. I’ve read of an RF Converter, but would like a means to get the signal directly into the head unit.

Any ideas on how this can be done?

• 7 months later...

I am trying to hardwire my iPod into my 92 sc400 now and although I get a signal it is not a quality signal, I tried one line level converter - which did not work - and am still looking around for others. If I get it to work, I will pass it on.

In the meantime, check out this site www.densionusa.com and sign up for iceLink. Dension is currently making adaptors to use with iPods and various makes and models of cars. The Lexus adapter is under development, how fast it gets done depends on the level of interest there is for it. By adding your name to the list of those interested in a Lexus adapter may encourage Denison to move faster.

In fact I encourage all club members to sign up the iPod mp3 player is the same type of high quality unit that a Lexus is. Merging this two together would be music heaven and a welcome relief for all of us that are knocking our heads against the wall trying to do these aftermarket installs! :chairshot: