Minor Problems, Glitches?

Has anyone else experienced either of these minor problems:

1. my spouse went to plug in some electrical toy, like an ipod adapter and the silvery looking panel came out, not entirely but it disconnected from its mounting. He pushed it back and I am bringing it into the shop for them to look at it.

2. Also driving down the road the safety belt warning light and buzzer came on, he checked the belt latch and it was secure. Pulled over, checked it again, and then turned off the engire, unbelted and rebelted and the problem corrected itself.

I would be interested if anyone has expereinced these minor problems, or others.. TIA L

1. my spouse went to plug in some electrical toy, like an ipod adapter and the silvery looking panel came out, not entirely but it disconnected from its mounting. He pushed it back and I am bringing it into the shop for them to look at it.

2. Also driving down the road the safety belt warning light and buzzer came on, he checked the belt latch and it was secure.  Pulled over, checked it again, and then turned off the engire, unbelted and rebelted and the problem corrected itself. 

I would be interested if anyone has expereinced these minor problems, or others.. TIA L

1. Never noticed this, but haven't used the electrical socket. I agree that this is something the dealer should fix.

2. Is your spouse sure that it was his seat belt warning light and buzzer? Was there anything sitting in the passenger seat? I've had the passenger light go on and buzzer sound when I've had my briefcase (with laptop PC -- it is a heavy laptop) sitting in the passenger seat. There seems to be a sensor in the passenger seat that does (among other things related to the airbags) sense if "someone" (or some thing) is sitting in the seat. The alarm (a REALLY annoying one) sounds if the seat belt isn't fastened. However, now that I think about it, this is a somewhat irregular occurence, since I can't be sure that it sounds every time someone is sitting in the seat without a seat belt. Hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...

2. Also driving down the road the safety belt warning light and buzzer came on, he checked the belt latch and it was secure.  Pulled over, checked it again, and then turned off the engire, unbelted and rebelted and the problem corrected itself. 

I have noticed #1. The panel around the front 12V socket isn't fastened very tightly may come up when you try to disconnect a 12v plug that is very tight. What did the shop say about this?