Mainteance

thedon3

I have 14565 on my 04, GX-470. the dealer want $555.00 for 15k service. Other then an oil change what other mainteance is needed from real people. I do all highway milage, no towing or dust road etc.

thanks

I have 14565 on my 04, GX-470. the dealer want $555.00 for 15k service. Other then an oil change what other mainteance is needed from real people. I do all highway milage, no towing or dust road etc.

thanks

it's nice that they do the 15k so that they "check" all the things if they r working properly and they also chech how much brakes you have left. they also rotate the tires, i think, on the 15k.

for pricing, i don't remember how much it was. the Lexus card paid for it so i didn't care about the price that much ;)

thanks

it's nice that they do the 15k so that they "check" all the things if they r working properly and they also chech how much brakes you have left. they also rotate the tires, i think, on the 15k.

for pricing, i don't remember how much it was. the Lexus card paid for it so i didn't care about the price that much ;)

Thanks, I took the advice and had it done. That seems to be the oponion from varouis places on the net

thanks

Thanks, I took the advice and had it done. That seems to be the oponion from varouis places on the net

np ;) these kinds of vehicles are higher maintainance, compared to a Honda or Toyota. so servicing is a vital part to a longer life of the car. :rolleyes: