Considering Buyer Of An Sc300/sc400

I am in the market for a used Lexus Sc300 5spd or auto, or maybe an SC400. What are some common problems that should look for when purchasing one of these cars? Is there a best year to buy one of these cars? What maintanence should I look for to be completed? My email is Joommen@email.com. Thanks for your help.

I am in the market for a used Lexus Sc300 5spd or auto, or maybe an SC400.  What are some common problems that should look for when purchasing one of these cars?  Is there a best year to buy one of these cars?  What maintanence should I look for to be completed?  My email is Joommen@email.com.  Thanks for your help.

If you do a search or just scan through the posts you'll find that the PS pump, (and alternator, if PS pump leaks long enough on it), sound system, and dash lights (not as serious, but annoying and not easy to replace) are common issues. Otherwise these cars are pretty tight.

I have a 95 with only 56k miles on it that's just parked in storage right now (just bought a GS430, wife says we don't need the third car), if you are interested let me know. It's on cars.com. Email me if you are interested.