****continuation To Dripping Oil Post *********

This morning I raise the hood to check oil level and I noticed the long tray located underneath the serpertine belt area has what appears to be oil just sitting there.

Could it possibly be the someone fail to place the filter back in correctly during oil change or a bolt is loose?

Again as I stated in my previous post the Oil dripping was never there b4. That's why I am 100% sure this occurred during oil change.

Please advise

Why not take it back to where you had the oil changed and ask them to look at it? Note is it very easy to spill a considerable quantity of oil when removing the filter which will run down and drip as you described. If this was the case, accuse your grease monkey of being too sloppy and head to the car wash. You'll have to wash it down around the filter area and under the engine. The filter is straight down about 3/4 of the way on the side of the engine block, driver's side.

Why not take it back to where you had the oil changed and ask them to look at it? Note is it very easy to spill a considerable quantity of oil when removing the filter which will run down and drip as you described. If this was the case, accuse your grease monkey of being too sloppy and head to the car wash. You'll have to wash it down around the filter area and under the engine. The filter is straight down about 3/4 of the way on the side of the engine block, driver's side.

Guy thanks for the conformation -

you are exactly correct ...... I took the car back to the Toyota place yesterday and he said the same exact thing. At first I was having doubts about what he was saying now I feel much better .....thanks to you. :rolleyes:

It's almost like you were there listening to the conversation..... :lol:

Well, I know what it looked like the first time I changed my oil. A lot of "censored" comments came out about the difficult location Lexus chose to put the filter in. Glad it was a simple solution for you.