Anyone With Aftermarket Rims On There 2006 Gs300

click on my user name and you'll see a pic of my 2006 blue onyx pearl gs300 sittin' on 20" chrome rims.

let me know what you guys think....

i'm getting some gucci upholstery done this weekend too...i'm gonna take some pics but dont know where to host them and would love some feedback from you guys on that too when its done....let me know if one of you guys can host the pics for me...

click on my user name and you'll see a pic of my 2006 blue onyx pearl gs300 sittin' on 20" chrome rims.

i'm getting some gucci upholstery done this weekend too...i'm gonna take some pics but dont know where to host them and would love some feedback from you guys on that too when its done....let me know if one of you guys can host the pics for me...

Did you use the original valve stems with the sensors so that the low tire pressure warning light does not stay on? I heard that is the only problem on the 2006 with aftermarket rims. I want to put some 20" Niche or Driv's on mine.

How wide are your wheels? What width tires are you using? I have 9s in front and 10s in rear. A lot of debate though on tire size...

AK

The rims i have on mine are DAAT DA52 20" chrome....the width on them i believe is 20x8.5 and i have 245/35/20 Nitto555 tires on all 4....

i'm currently having that problem about the low tire warning because the factory sensors in the stock rims wouldn't fit perfectly in these 20s i bought so i've just been dealing with the warning light....one of my friends that owns an aftermarket shop said some companies right now are in the process of developing sensors that will fit in the custom rims AND work with the lexus computer that monitors that stuff...i'll keep you guys posted...

PS: anyone figured out a way to disable the DVD safety features in the 06 gs?