Need Pass Side Taillamp For 1999 Rx300

PSCG

In our 1999 RX300, we broke our passenger side taillamp yesterday and are looking for a (low cost) replacement trying to bypass the [sT]ealer.

Does anyone have a spare passenger side taillamp for a 1999 RX300 for sale? We are looking for the original color - "gold-hue" lens, not the newer clear style.

Thanks,

PSCG

In our 1999 RX300, we broke our passenger side taillamp yesterday and are looking for a (low cost) replacement trying to bypass the [sT]ealer.

Does anyone have a spare passenger side taillamp for a 1999 RX300 for sale?  We are looking for the original color - "gold-hue" lens, not the newer clear style. 

Thanks,

PSCG

Try ebay they alaways have cheap replacement parts

Thanks for the tip regarding eBay - I already looked there, and all I could find were the newer-style clear cover taillamps. I am hoping that someone in this forum may have replaced his/her 99-00 taillamps with the newer clear-cover lamps, and then would like to sell me a takeoff taillamp assembly for the passenger side.

-PSCG in NC

Try ebay they alaways have cheap replacement parts