Western Canada Lexus

Hey i was just wondering if anyone here is from the western canada, or even upper western USA, and would maybe want to get together and have a meet?

just a thought, and if noone is up for it i guess im driving out to Toronto :blink:

let me know

haha still alot closer than most of these other guys

my gs is probly the exact same as yours. 1998 cinnabar w/black and nak sound.

im going to the shuswap lake area from july 22nd to aug 2 if you were thinking about going down. its still pretty far tho i think from you

let me know...

haha still alot closer than most of these other guys

my gs is probly the exact same as yours. 1998 cinnabar w/black and nak sound.

im going to the shuswap lake area from july 22nd to aug 2 if you were thinking about going down.  its still pretty far tho i think from you

let me know...

Interesting. I am in Washington State, my 2001 is Cinnabar / Black from Canada. I wonder how many USA cars were sold with that color combination.

Mine is Cinnabar with tan interior. Black would be a great colour too - I haven't seen any other red ones except mine. It seems to be a rare colour regardless of interior.

I will be in the Shuswap lakes area in mid July, but in a Western Star conventional, not a Lexus.