Problems With Windows.. Seat Memory..

i love my car :D but my stupid elecrical problems are gonna be the death of me :chairshot: ... so anyways... my windows all roll down but i have to roll them down from the window i want down... (reaching in the back to press the button) could this be a switch or just a short...???? plus the Power locks are not working and the side mirror control is not working and the seat memory is not working.... :censored::censored::censored:

if anyone has any answers to my problems please Help me out..... thank u

Ryan

Ryan-

I was recently in a flash flood and took my car to lexus to check out. I am experiencing the same problems u seem to be having.

The mechanic think it could be the ECU #2 which provides power to the fuses responsible for windows/door/mirror/etc. { plus the fans on my climate control system don't work either}

I would have someone specifically look at that.

Hey Polo,

Yeah i read ur post about that before... that really sux man.. im thinking its the ECU myself... how much did they charge u to look at the problem.. i also was reading another post that said that something might have a loose connection in the drivers side door by the master switch.. electronics suck when there not workin properly.. thanks for the reply man... no AC is such a problem in this heat...