New To Es Forum

Hello All:

I am new to the ES forum. I just got rid of my 1998 GS300 (127K miles) for a 2003 ES300 (22K miles). This is my second ES, as I previously owned a 1998 ES300 for two years prior to puchasing the GS in 2001. I'll have to say, I do enjoy the softer ride and non-vibration of the steering wheel that the ES provides as opposed to the GS. Don't get me wrong, I loved the GS and the look of the car, but because of the sport suspension, it definitely was a firmer rider. Also, living in Southern New England, I won't miss the rear wheel drive of the GS in the winter, that's for sure. I will have to say though that after looking on-line, I am a little disappointed with the lack of after-market tuning parts and mods that can be purchased for this model. For my GS, the sky was the limit to what could be done. Now I know that the GS is a sports model and thus more options/products would be available, but I didn't realize it would be this difficult to find stuff. On that topic, does anyone have any experience with the Erebuni body kit for the 02-04 ES? Just wondering, as I am looking to spice up my car a bit and make it stand out from the multitude of ES' that I see in my area on a daily basis.

Thanks,

bc