Wood Dash Kits

Just purchased a 98 gs400 and want to install one of the wood dash/trim kits. Anyone with any experience with these. Tape back or glue back. Saw several types for sale on e-bay.

Any help is greatly apprecieated. :whistles:

On my old car, I had a stick on wood dash put in. It lasted the whole time I owned the car and looked ok. If I had to do it again I would not get it and just stay stock. It just looked cheap everytime I looked at it.

On my old car, I had a stick on wood dash put in.  It lasted the whole time I owned the car and looked ok.  If I had to do it again I would not get it and just stay stock.  It just looked cheap everytime I looked at it.

:rolleyes: I installed one on my wife's LS 430 from www.exoticwooddash.com. It is not a perfect match but it does look very nice. I have had it on for about 9 months and it still looks great. I would steer clear on the e-bay stuff because you really don't know what you will get.

I had another kit from a different manufacturer and it was absolutely terrible. So be careful on what you buy.