Lexus Es 300 Parts

Onyx,

Please review the rules and guidelines for selling on this forum. To do this immediately, you must become a gold member. If not, you must have a minumum of 20 credible posts.

Also, ABSOLUTELY no links to ebay for personal gains.

Thanks for playing by the rules.

steviej

ES/IS Forum Moderator

Edited by steviej

Sorry to spoil your fun, but your post is mostly going to edited by the moderators/admin unless you've spoken to them about posting a "for sale" ad. If you haven't done so contact them ASAP to discuss trying to sell on the forum. You may want to take a quick look at the forum guidelines too on the top of the webpage. Good luck with your parts sale.

Thank You Very Much For The Info I wasnt Trying to Cause any trouble I hope I have upset anyone in anyway Just wanted to let Es300 owners know about it I will try to get in contact with the Administration

Ive tried to send the moderator a message but I keep on getting Error Messages

Thank You Very Much For The Info I wasnt Trying to Cause any trouble I hope I havent upset anyone in anyway Just wanted to let Es300 owners know about it I will get in contact with the administration Asap

Thank You Very Much For The Info I wasnt Trying to Cause any trouble I hope I have upset anyone in anyway Just wanted to let Es300 owners know about it I will try to get in contact with the Administration

Ive tried to send the moderator a message but I keep on getting Error Messages

I think you need a minimum of 20 posts to have full use of the features of this site. B)

Why exactly are you selling every part off the car if it's in such good condition? :unsure::blink:

:cheers:

Well its that I Have 1994 Ls 400 that I Drive Everyday so I have no use for It.Then yesterday when I was in class I asked myself why do people steal cars For the parts right. Then I started to remember how lexus dealer would really mark up their when I would buy from them and other auto part dealer would raise price just because it said lexus so I looked at my expenses and I put it on ebay. Needless to say within my first 3 hours of me listing it I received 12 inquirys about parts now im just weighing my options with my prices for each part

But in essence im just buying in bulk and just moving product

Im surprised though nobody has called me about body parts

Well its that I Have 1994 Ls 400 that I Drive Everyday so I have no use for It.Then yesterday when I was in class I asked myself why do people steal cars For the parts right. Then I started to remember how lexus dealer would really mark up their when I would buy from them and other auto part dealer would raise price just because it said lexus so I looked at my expenses and I put it on ebay. Needless to say within my first 3 hours of me listing it I received 12 inquirys about parts now im just weighing my options with my prices for each part

But in essence im just buying in bulk and just moving product

Im surprised though nobody has called me about body parts

It might just be easier to sell the car as a whole instead of incuring the hassle of shipping for a few parts here, a few parts there......a lot of trips to the post office & if the car is in that good of shape, wouldn't it be worth it to keep it on the road? :unsure: Just sounds like the car has life still left in it. B)

:cheers:

But I like the Hassle its not bad, Im like A minute away from UPS but I just had no idea that I would get so many E-mails for Parts

Im just doing this for the people Who need one specific part on their car due to a dent or something

This is also a FBLA Project, Some people are going around selling things door to door Im letting the people come to me

Another Reason Im doing this is some guy in the Back woods of Kansas could need a Tranny I got that at a good price and they can see that it is in Good Condition

Rather then him getting Slaughtered at a Lexus Dealer

I just also want to see a car stripped to the Bone I just want to be left with a drivers side seat and the axel

Anyone who want to get in contact with Me E-mail me

Onyx835@yahoo.com or (215)-290-5159