Need Help, Pros And Cons Of Gs400 And Gs300

• 2 months later...

I had the same dilema not to long ago. GS300 or GS430? Save me some dough and get the 300, or splurge on the V8? Fuel milage is so close that it wasn't a factor. Premium fuel in both. Ok. Both trimmed very nicely. Hmmmm. What to do?

Drive the 400 and don't look back! You will only improve your financial situation as you go, so bite the bullet now and love the V8. The bottom end grunt is addicting. Run the RPMs up and you hear a sophisticated roar (if there is such a thing) versus the scream of a stressed 6. Never mind your stomach being in the back seat by then :cheers: Oh, and if you have the traction control option; take it off, then stand on the throttle. The punch is even more brutal :P

I happen to get the '03 GS 430 with the sport package, Nav system, etc. etc. She is black with tan leather and she is gorgeous. Guy in Bev. Hills turned it in with 30K miles for an '04 LS430 (can't blame him there). So the car is immaculate. I happen to have the sales manager in our circle of friends and got the car for under $40k.

My next one will be the LS for sure.