Driver Seat Recline Problems

forswami

The other day I reclined the drivers Seat all the way down, when i brought it up, half way only the left side of the seat came up, the right side is half way down, I have to recline the seat down to even the seat, it make though to drve. When I recline the seat up I hear only the left side , maybe the motor on the right gave out. Does Anyone how to open the seat in the back, any pics or do i have to buy a new seat.HELP :( :

The other day I reclined the drivers Seat all the way down,  when i brought it up, half way only the left side of the seat came up, the right side is half way down, I have to recline the seat down to even the seat, it make though to drve. When I recline the seat up I hear only the left side , maybe the motor on the right gave out. Does Anyone how to open the seat in the back, any pics or do i have to buy a new seat.HELP :(  :

There is a shaft in the back that connects the motor side to the other side. It slips off the spline a little, causing the misalignment. I don't have a drawing here. I'll look when I get home tomorrow. There are a couple of screws on the bottom of the seatback to remove, then remove seatback, use the motor to align, and slide rod back to position. Ty-wrap the rod end so it can't slide off.

John