Should I Buy A Used Sc430?

Lisajammi

Hi, newbie girl here. The SC430 is my dream car. I really want one!! I love my RX300, but now that my son is graduating, well, you only live once, right?? Anyway, I found this place in Hollywood that sells them - theft recovery. Would it be worth it to get one from them at a little lower cost?? Has anyone bought from them? It's called Lexus America . Any input on why you love, or don't love your SC430?

Thanks!

Lisa

For a Lexus SC430 to have a salvage title, it must have been one hell of a wreck. I would ask for some "before" pictures to see how bad it was. To be honest, his prices are no where near low enough for a salvage title. I would be VERY careful before buying one of those.

I too am in the market for a used SC430 and am amazed at the prices that people are asking. It doesn't seem like any of them are selling because they are asking so much. Check on E-Bay for finished auctions and you will see that 95% of the cars, the reserve is not met. Seems to me if they brought the prices back down to earth, they would sell. I know I would buy one.

Good Luck!!