What Is A Good Price For A Gs430?

tlexs

Hi all-

I am new to this forum and had a questions regarding cost of a new 430. I went to the local dealership here in the SF Bay Area and found that there was very few to choose from and no one there to help me (I guess I am use to the vultures at other dealerships).

Do any of you know if there is any chance to get the car close to invoice cost? Also if any of you live in the East Bay or South Bay , can you recommend a good dealer to go to?

Thanks~

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say 2,500-3000 off sticker and you'll sleep well with your purchase, depending on the month you can achieve as much as 5000. When you go into negotiate the deal bring up the fact that the restyle is coming next year, and the 04's will be out soon. Just keep assuring them that you don't have to by this car. Show you interested but not to involved in the moment to make an impulse buy. Good luck!!!

Thanks for the info..I think every car that I have bought , I've gone in with the same attitude. I do not buy on inpulse...I guess that's why my wife hates looking at cars with me , because I will look at several dealers until I find the right price.

Thanks...I guess I need to look into this the GS again and figure out the options and what kind of price I am looking at out here. I know the one dealership that I looked at here , there was only 2 , and I have not gotten a chance to look at the other local dealers.

I've also been kind of been distracted from looking at the GS since my wife and I have been looking at the GMC Denali's. The Co. that I work for get's discounts on GM/Ford/and Infintiy vehicle's and we can get a VERY good price on the Denali's (too bad Lexus isn't part of the program). But I want a car since we already own a Tahoe. Let me look again , because I am very interested in the GS over the Denali.

Thanks-