Es250 Tuneup

Transit921

i have a 1991 es250 119,000 miles , i wanna get a full tune up and the timing belt changed , im in new jersey , does anyone know how much that will cost about, and is there anything else i should do for maintence . the air bag sais service after 10 years, but i dont know what to do wth that :cheers::cheers::blushing::pirate: <_< :D :lol: ;) B) :cries: :blushing: :chairshot: :geek: :D go es250

i have a 1991 es250 119,000 miles  , i wanna get a full tune up and the timing belt changed , im in new jersey , does anyone know how much that will cost about, and is there anything else i should do for maintence . the air bag sais service after 10 years, but i dont know what to do wth that  :cheers:  :cheers:  :blushing:  :pirate:  <_<  :D  :lol:  ;)  B)  :cries:  :blushing:  :chairshot:  :geek:  :D  go es250

what about pcv valves , do i ch :censored::censored::ph34r: B) ange those , and how much does that cost about :wub: :snoooorrrtttt: :chairshot: :excl::glare:

i have a 1991 es250 119,000 miles  , i wanna get a full tune up and the timing belt changed , im in new jersey , does anyone know how much that will cost about, and is there anything else i should do for maintence . the air bag sais service after 10 years, but i dont know what to do wth that  :cheers:  :cheers:  :blushing:  :pirate:  <_<  :D  :lol:  ;)  B)  :cries:  :blushing:  :chairshot:  :geek:  :D  go es250

what about pcv valves , do i ch :censored::censored::ph34r: B) ange those , and how much does that cost about :wub: :snoooorrrtttt: :chairshot: :excl::glare:

what about a trd air filter , have any of you added that to ur es250 , have u ever seen a es250 wth a ebruni body kit on it let me know

chill out dude.

a tune up+timing belt/waterpump will be around $700-$1,000. depends where you go.

change your PCV valve while you are there, if yu dont, you will end up with lots of leaks like mine has. that valve is there to vent excess pressure from the engine. if it clogs, the pressure pushes the seals out and causes leaks. the part cost less than $10 and can literally save your engine.

as for a TRD air filter, no point.

chill out dude.

a tune up+timing belt/waterpump will be around $700-$1,000.  depends where you go.

change your PCV valve while you are there, if yu dont, you will end up with lots of leaks like mine has.  that valve is there to vent excess pressure from the engine.  if it clogs, the pressure pushes the seals out and causes leaks.  the part cost less than $10 and can literally save your engine.

thanks army , my es250 looks just like urs, same color, just have grey leather , and i put black sheep skin seat covers on the front, but not the head rest , gona do a full tune up wth my tax return :censored: :cries: :chairshot: :whistles: <_< :D :blink:

chill out dude.

a tune up+timing belt/waterpump will be around $700-$1,000.  depends where you go.

change your PCV valve while you are there, if yu dont, you will end up with lots of leaks like mine has.  that valve is there to vent excess pressure from the engine.  if it clogs, the pressure pushes the seals out and causes leaks.  the part cost less than $10 and can literally save your engine.

thanks army , my es250 looks just like urs, same color, just have grey leather , and i put black sheep skin seat covers on the front, but not the head rest , gona do a full tune up wth my tax return :censored: :cries: :chairshot: :whistles: <_< :D :blink:

no problem...but can you quit using so many smileys? alot o our users are 56K and it takes a while to load them up.

i dont have leather, i have the cloth, leather in TX would be a bizzatch!

i want to get some seat covers for mien ot preserve my nearly perfect interior.

If you have any more questions, let em know. i know alot abotu the ES250, most of the guys here dont know much abotu them. they are rare and were the first gen. as such there arent very many around anymore. maybe 10,000 total. ;)

chill out dude.

thanks army , my es250 looks just like urs, same color, just have grey leather , and i put black sheep skin seat covers on the front, but not the head rest , gona do a full tune up wth my tax return :censored::cries::chairshot::whistles: <_< :D :blink:

no problem...but can you quit using so many smileys? alot o our users are 56K and it takes a while to load them up.

If you have any more questions, let em know. i know alot abotu the ES250, most of the guys here dont know much abotu them. they are rare and were the first gen. as such there arent very many around anymore. maybe 10,000 total. ;)

us es250 people have to stick together , cant wait to get a tune up, had the car for 4 years , nothing ever broke on it but the brake pads

chill out dude.

thanks army , my es250 looks just like urs, same color, just have grey leather , and i put black sheep skin seat covers on the front, but not the head rest , gona do a full tune up wth my tax return :censored::cries::chairshot::whistles: <_< :D :blink:

us es250 people have to stick together , cant wait to get a tune up, had the car for 4 years , nothing ever broke on it but the brake pads

thank you for heeding my request, i appreciate it.

nothing else has broken on my car yet. i am in it for about $3,000 in repair work so far, not including the purchase price ($2,000). but this is because it was neglected and not maintained properly. they are just liek the gne II camry's in that they last forever.