I Just Saved A Ton Of Cash (r&p Probs Solved!)

ArmyofOne

Some of you know i have been having issues with my rack and pinion. Jason (JPI)was STRONGLY encouraging me to go Lexus rahter than aftermarket due to issues with reliablity.

So i made everyone happy. I get parts that will last longer, and my mechanic doesnt have to install aftermarket parts. I just got a KILLER deal from (you all are never gonna believe this)...

my local Lexus/Toyota dealer.

The rack itself, brand new is $786 from Lexus/Toyota. I got it for $367. I saved $419 The Ball Joints were $49 from Lexus/Toyota. I got them for $30.97, Saving $18.03

So i saved a grand total of: $437.03

by shopping at a STEALERSHIP. see, they arent all bad!

all parts from LEXUS...NEW. Not remanufactured. i will have Jason install these parts next week probably.

Big thanks to an undisclosed frined, who has a friend, who happens to be the Manager of Parts and Service at Toyota of Irving TX.

so when we need moderately to extremely expensive parts.....you'll hook us up???

:whistles:

steviej

i'll see what can be done...i dont want to abuse this...

it looks like i will most likely be able to help out with expensive parts...so anybody who is in need, PM me and i will see what i can do. preferably only on parts over $250 and/or hard to find. this guy is good!