Payback On Lease

knmaynard

Has anyone been refunded their lease payments for the amount of time their vehicle was in the shop?

I was checking on the car the other day and some guy in the service dept told me I would be refunded a prorated lease payment.

I called yesterday to follow up on the details, and the lady kept avoiding my questions, saying she had never heard of this and neither had anyone else there she just asked. Sounded kind of nervous, like they had committed an "uh-oh" by this guy telling me this, and now wanted out of it.

If anyone has any input or knowledge of this, please let me know.

Thanks.

(It's our RX330 that is in for 3 different things, including the brake booster.)

Has anyone been refunded their lease payments for the amount of time their vehicle was in the shop?

I was checking on the car the other day and some guy in the service dept told me I would be refunded a prorated lease payment.

I called yesterday to follow up on the details, and the lady kept avoiding my questions, saying she had never heard of this and neither had anyone else there she just asked. Sounded kind of nervous, like they had committed an "uh-oh" by this guy telling me this, and now wanted out of it.

If anyone has any input or knowledge of this, please let me know.

Thanks.

(It's our RX330 that is in for 3 different things, including the brake booster.)

never heard of it. sounds like the service guy was deflecting you to them.

It's official: Lexus is going to pay us back for the amount of time our RX was in the shop.

It is not through the dealer, it is through the Lexus Customer Satisfaction department.

It was no big deal, the lady knew exactly what I was asking for, didn't question anything at all, simply took the info, gave me a fax number to send a copy of my one-pay lease document to, and gave me the name and number of the guy handling my case who would cut me a check as soon as the car was out of the shop and he had my fax.

And THAT is why Toyota will be the number one auto company in the world.