Selling Wheels From Ls430

rusmani

Hi-

I've got the 16" seven spoke twisted wheels, which were taken off of a 2001 Lexus LS430. The wheels are wrapped in Dunlop SP5000s and were only driven on for about 9,000 miles (about 85% tread left). Wheels are in excellent shape (no scratches/curbs). Email me at radishinacan@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks,

Rashad

(previously posted in LS forum and merged with duplicate post in Wheels and Tires)

post-15103-1105248383_thumb.jpg

Edited by rusmani

(Also made this post in LS400/LS430 forums)

I've got the 16" seven spoke twisted wheels from a 2001 Lexus LS430 that I'm looking to sell. The wheels are wrapped in Dunlop SP5000 tires (about 85% tread left). These wheels/tires were only used for about 9,000 miles and are in excellent condition. No curbs/scratches on wheels. Email me at radishinacan@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks

I suggest that you reread the rules and guidelines for posting items on this site for personal sale. These guidelines can be found in the Buy & Sell Forum at the top.

Please supply the necessary information within two days. I will then move this thread to the Buy & Sell forum where it should be. (Since your post count is less than 20, you would have not been able to post it there).

If the required information is not supplied by Monday evening, I will have to remove this post. I have also removed your thread from the LS forum to eliminate duplication of threads.

PS. Here is a hint, pictures or each rim and tire are always helpful. No one wants to buy sight unseen.

steviej

LOC Moderator.

• 1 month later...