2001 Es 300 Coach Edition

yeskay

Hello,

I am in the process of shopping a 01 es 300 coach edition. So far i am unable to find a coach edtion car with nakamichi stereo. While searching the web and lexus HQ it was listed as an option for the year 2001. Has anyone owned or seen a 01 car with this option. Very much appreciate your feedback. It would help me in my search process.

Thanks

Kumar

It could be a regional thing... here in the northeast there are a lot more 00-01 coach/platinum edition cars than I have seen in california, and a lot of them have had the nakamichi. The 00-01 ES300's here in the northeast however didnt come with chrome wheels or HID headlights, which both seem to have been included in many of the cars in southern california.. good luck in your pursuit!

It could be a regional thing... here in the northeast there are a lot more 00-01 coach/platinum edition cars than I have seen in california, and a lot of them have had the nakamichi.  The 00-01 ES300's here in the northeast however didnt come with chrome wheels or HID headlights, which both seem to have been included in many of the cars in southern california.. good luck in your pursuit!

Thanks. I have found 00 platinum with nakamichi but not on 01. Can you please confirm on 01 coach. very much appreciate your assistance. I have been searching through autotrader and no luck so far.

Thanks

Kumar

Hi there.  I have a 2000 ES300 Platinum, and it has the Nakamichi system.

The car was purchased in Virginia.

Darren

Thanks Darren. So far i have seen only 00 platinum with Nakamichi but not the 01 coach with Nakamichi. I hope the forum members can provide some input.

Thanks

Kumar