Left Headlight Out.

2003 Lexus ES300

Left headlight is out on the low beam only and was wondering if it is more likely to be a bulb or a relay.

I recently installed an xm radio and while doing so I blew a fuse to the aux power in the front ash tray and while doing so i checked the fuse panel and was looking for a fuse puler and thought that i found one and I pulled out a little green bar up behind the fuse box and i forgot to put it back in when i was done.

Does anyone know what that little green plastic bar is for . It slid out real easy and is under the dash with the fuse box. Just seeing if that is the problem with the light.

Any help would be great.

email or post here

daloosecannon@hotmail.com

if you blew the fuse for the LH low headlight then the fog lights would be out too as this fuse is for both.

Fuse #32, 15 AMP. It is in the engine compartment fuse holder, last in the row of little fuses closest to the back.

If the fog lights still light up, then it aint the fuse. Swap the left bulb for the right bulb and see if it lights. If the right one is now out....it's the bulb.

you got HIDs on your 03 ES?

I don't know what the green bar is but I would put it back where I found it and see if that corrects your problem.

steviej