2004 Gs300

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I am hoping some on can help me. I am new to car buying in general so i hope you forgive my ignorance. I searched and found a good deal from a Lexus dealership on a Certified Pre-owned 2004 GS300. We negotiated a price, agreed on it, here's what i dont understand. The Lexus dealership is in Illinios, I live in New york City, my loan provider told me that i would need the purchase order from a dealer, I would then fax it to the lending company, then the dealer would get their money, but, the sales person said he would just give me a purchase order WITHOUT the sales tax, just the price of the car. 1) is that normal? 2) I want to pay for everything with the check INCLUDING the taxes, tags, etc... What should i do, cause I do not know if the lending company will issue me 2 checks.

Thanks everyone :cries:

Tags, tax, and title fees are paid in your home state. You know you'll be paying interest on that money for the next 6 years or so, I would pay for tags, tax and title out of my own pocket. If you want to do it all in one deposit the entire check in your account and then wire the lexus dealer their fee and the rest left over is for tags, tax and title. Oryou could give it all to the lexus dealer and have them refund the difference back to you. <_<