Bad O2 Sensor Location?

Sensor 2 bank 2 has a malfunction heater circuit.  Anyone know the location of this sensor?  I think I have three.  Thanks

What year is it 93-97 has three, you should replace all 3 at once, about $70 each :pirate: 2 in the exhaust manifold behind the alternator and 1 after the main cat.

Sensor 2 bank 2 has a malfunction heater circuit.  Anyone know the location of this sensor?  I think I have three.  Thanks

What year is it 93-97 has three, you should replace all 3 at once, about $70 each :pirate: 2 in the exhaust manifold behind the alternator and 1 after the main cat.

TurboGS300, I have a 95 gs and I need to replace mine. Where can you the O2 sensor for $70. The cheapest I have seen them on the net is $99.

jggs300

TurboGS300, I have a 95 gs and I need to replace mine. Where can you the O2 sensor for $70. The cheapest I have seen them on the net is $99.

jggs300

I got ll mine at checker auto parts. You'll have to solder the old harness to the new sensor and the wire colors don't match, it's not to hard to figure out the heater circuit from the sensor.