Radio Problem Ls400

gopack

I am having similar radio problems on my LS400. Passenger side speakers go in and out periodically. Is this the AMP? Once you get the AMP out where can you send it to get it repaired or purchase new one?

On a side note I live in Charlotte, NC any advice on a good repair shop beside the local dealership.

Thanks - This is a great site and I have enjoyed it thus far.

I am having similar radio problems on my LS400.  Passenger side speakers go in and out periodically.  Is this the AMP?  Once you get the AMP out where can you send it to get it repaired or purchase new one?

On a side note I live in Charlotte, NC any advice on a good repair shop beside the local dealership.

Thanks - This is a great site and I have enjoyed it thus far.

by VMF -- here is the simple test to find out what yyou need to change, when the sound is done put the vol to the max while listening to the blank tape and check if you have any hissing from the speakers, if you do then its your headunit, if you dont then its your amp. both are replaceble and fixable.,,

wich year is your LS?