Rx300 Cranks won’t start (2002)

Replaced plugs and coil packs due to #2 plug misfire code on CEL light coming on.  Test drove fine.  Next day it wouldn’t start.  Been troubleshooting and I’ve verified no security light.  Removed a couple plugs one at a time and verified good spark.  Validated fuel up the Fuel Injectors.  No OBD codes.  So I’m left with air flow, ECU or the P1351 code I didn’t address from bank 1.  

Where is the ECU located on this vehicle so I can remove and inspect?  Any suggestions on trouble shooting air flow (air filter is new)?  Could the 1351 code prevent starting?  Thanks for any suggestions/help.  I’ve run out of ideas.

1 hour ago, Justbizness45 said:

Replaced plugs and coil packs due to #2 plug misfire code on CEL light coming on.  Test drove fine.  Next day it wouldn’t start.  Been troubleshooting and I’ve verified no security light.  Removed a couple plugs one at a time and verified good spark.  Validated fuel up the Fuel Injectors.  No OBD codes.  So I’m left with air flow, ECU or the P1351 code I didn’t address from bank 1.  

Where is the ECU located on this vehicle so I can remove and inspect?  Any suggestions on trouble shooting air flow (air filter is new)?  Could the 1351 code prevent starting?  Thanks for any suggestions/help.  I’ve run out of ideas.

Looks like p1351 is camshaft position sensor. I do believe the car will not start with that code. Looking like it's camshaft position sensor? Any chance you had it unplugged and didn't plug back in ? 

1 hour ago, JerseyDan said:

Looks like p1351 is camshaft position sensor. I do believe the car will not start with that code. Looking like it's camshaft position sensor? Any chance you had it unplugged and didn't plug back in ? 

No, I don’t know where it is.  Thanks, I’ll look it up.