2007 Lexus ES350 - Suspension Work Estimate

DSES350

Not able to make sense of the proposed estimate by Toyota showroom service center. 

Looks like my 2007 Lexus ES350 (135,000 Miles) has issues with front lower ball joints, sway bar links & tie rod ends. 

The Toyota Service center rep, quoted nearly $3300 dollars for the fix, Upon asking if there is any overlapping work for which they can reduce labor,

they said there is none, but dropped $300.  I looked up the OEM parts costs, it looks like they are not that expensive at all. 

But is the quoted estimate justified ? How many hours work is needed approximately for the below job ? 

1) Replace Front Lower Ball Joints 

2) Replace Front Sway bar links 

3) Replace Tie rod ends (possibly the one connected to the tires)

4) Wheel alignment after this is done. 

The quotes shown on MyMechanic & RepairPal looks way lesser, but still seems high, plus it looks like they are not using OEM parts. 

Has anyone got similar work done ?

And share any details ?

Any suggestions where I can get this done ?

Toyota service center is charging so high, how much would lexus service center charge for this kind of job ?

I have never done any work by jacking up my car. But it looks like that the way forward going forward. 

below is the inspection and estimate i received from local toyota showroom, I asked one from lexus showroom , but they disappeared. 

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 2.49.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 2.50.29 PM.png