Buyer Remorse?

Did I make mistake getting the RX350 Premium+ gas version? Should I have gotten the NX350H instead? 

MSRP price for 2024 RX Premium Plus was $58,900.00 and I got it for $51,200.00 plus tax amd fees. I thought it was good deal so I got it.

I could have gotten the NX350H Premium with HUD for about $52k plus tax and fees but would save about $500 per year on gas. The NX350H premium however doesn't have real leather, no digital rear mirror and no advance parking. These additional features don't seem necessary though.  I'm a bit regretting not getting the RX350H instead... Please share your thoughts.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

You could have upgraded your hybrid purchase to include all the features you mentioned. I am very pleased with my NX350h purchase, especially the amazing gas mileage. I will never buy another gasoline only vehicle again.

Yeah. It's too late to switch.  I'm getting used to the RX and starting to like it more and more. The advance parking is kind of nice. It's helped me do the parallel parking between two cars which I wouldn't be able to do it myself.  Digital rear mirror is pretty nice now that I tinted the rear windshield windows completely dark. I guess you gotta pay for the extra features. The hybrid ones didn't get much discounts. I got a pretty good discount, over $7.5k and it should cover the extra gas. Hybrid or EV in 5-7 years.