Help Me With This!

cashmoney

I have a 2001 Is300 and the diag code states i have a bad o2 sensor. Which one is the Bank 2, Sensor 2 Oxygen Sensor? There are 2 o2 sensors on the manifold, 1 behind it near the catalyt coverter and 1 on the rear exhaust pipe. Which one do i replace?

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2001 Is300 and the diag code states i have a bad o2 sensor. Which one is the Bank 2, Sensor 2 Oxygen Sensor? There are 2 o2 sensors on the manifold, 1 behind it near the catalyt coverter and 1 on the rear exhaust pipe. Which one do i replace?

ok the bank 2, sensor 2, is on the front exhaust pipe. to replace it you must get under the car and it is were the exhaust meats the bottom of the exhaust manafold. it disconects under the dash and runs under the seat out to under the car. then goes to the y pipe.

But i must warn you that after you change this o2 sensor you might get the code again.

this is becasue the sensor is farly new and should not have gone bad unless there is a reason. i would check the lower cat by hitting it with you palm and seeing if it ratels. because that sensor is there just to check if the cat is doing it job. if the sensor is throwing a code i would say that the cat is bad or maby somthing happen to it or another biger problem that you are missing.