Dfw: Roll Call! (meet Interest)

All my DFW Peeps, holla at me. im thinking i want to meet up with some members when i get my lex. possibly halloween weekend, if ya'll dont have plans...4 options for the meet.

-my (dads) house. i live here LOL, we have a 62 inch big screen TV and a good size pool. BYOB and some chips or something. nobody leaves drunk. <_< We want all our members to make it home with themselves and their cars in one piece. keep in mind i have to clear this with my folks.

-a dennies or something in between Dallas and Ft Worth. this way nobody has to drive so damned far (i am in NW Ft Worth near N loop 820 and I-35W Interchange). parking will also not be an issue if we do it this way (it may be at my house, if you have seen pix of my driveway, you know why.

-Another DFW Members house.

-Northeast Tarrant County College Campus. off of Harwood Rd. and Hwy 26. in Hurst TX.

(im open to location suggestions!)

more than likely it will end up being option #2 or 4, but we will see.

first thing is first...

ROLL CALL!:

you dont have to be in DFW if you want to drive from Waco, Witchita Falls, Tulsa, OKC, Texarkana, San Antonio, College Station, El Paso, Shreveport LA, Austin, or even Houston, everyone is welcome!

Bring your friends, bring your family!, good music, good food, good family fun...

1. ArmyofOne (Josh)